N4M’s News Network is constantly growing, and we’re ever happy to welcome new contributors and authors into our writers clan.
If you have great writing skills and eager to share your thoughts and expertise with millions of people around the world – well, it’s time to publish your views!
This page collects everything you need to know before you email us your piece. Please read it carefully. Thank you!
What we accept:
Our mission is to provide everyone with fresh, relevant, interesting content every day. We place the utmost care to the quality and originality of every piece we publish. Therefore, we only accept articles that are:
- Original (never published before)
- Proprietory (written in your own hand, no copyrights infringed)
- Equipped with proper context (through attribution, sources, quotes)
- Well-written (proper grammar, innovative arguments, inspiring points of view)
- Honest, Unbiased & Independent Reviews of products, services, companies, ownerships, Top 10’s etc are acceptable.
What we won’t accept
We will review and approve each and every article before publishing it. We won’t be able to accept:
- Anything that has appeared elsewhere (If we find out it’s not original after publishing it, we will remove the piece)
- Anything that is promotional. The promotional ones go under the sponsored advertorial category.
- Anything that is inaccurate or contains wrong information
- Anything that is offensive or biased
Please make sure that you send us a Word document including:
- Minimum 1000+ words
- Title and short abstract
- A link to your website or blog (Looking for multiple links, go for sponsored articles)
What else we’ll need from you
Please also send us:
- Any images in a separate folder and properly named. (One image of size 640×480 pixels to represent the article as featured image is least recommended)
- Your name, surname, job title, bio (approx 300 characters), good res/size headshot
Please note: If you’d like to mention your website or blog, please include the full domain extension (eg. Content Manager at news4masses.com)
How to submit your article
Submit through below form or send all the above to email@example.com Every article will be reviewed by our editorial team and, if it gets a green light, will be signed off for publication.
Usually, we tend to keep any amendments to a minimum. However, we may amend, write off or add any content if our editorial team thinks it necessary.
We may also include links and calls to action to N4M’s resources, wherever we see fit.