Weight Loss Clinics In Delhi

How Investing In NPS Can Help You Save Tax & Get...

0
How Investing In NPS helps. NPS is perfect for your retirement plan where you will get a regular pension as well as save a good amount of money over the years through tax exemption.

“Atmanirbhar Spirit Will Make India Emerge Stronger After Covid-19”: Puri

0
"Atmanirbhar Spirit Will Make India Emerge Stronger After Covid-19”: Puri

Need Of The Changing Times – Better, Faster, Easier Divorce Laws

1
Need Of The Changing Times - Better, Easier, Faster Divorce Laws

CIBIL In India And Why It Matters To You?

0
CIBIL, or the Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited, is a credit bureau: the first one in India licensed by the Reserve Bank of India.They...

Is Small Cap Fund Good For Long Term Investment?

2
If you are thinking of investing in the banking sector small cap funds, you should always keep a few strategic aspects in mind. These include the following

Happy 74th India, Reminiscing Thru Rear-View, While Sights Firmly Set On...

2
As we celebrate independence in 2020, the needle has moved a new generation is hungry for bigger action. The recent generation may have seldom heard or may have forgotten the journey of travails of their 74-year-old but the challenges in front of them today are uniquely similar. This is a new-independence movement of sorts.

Slumbering, Unconnected & Un-Digitalized Rural India – Wakeup Call By Covid-19

7
Many students, families and teachers all over India remain unconnected through network. It is reported that only 8% population connected through online for classes which was initiated months back. What about remaining 92%?

Minutes from Makkah – The Hajj Of Yesteryears Vs Hajj 2020

0
List of memorable moments from last year’s Hajj is endless. No one in his wildest of nightmares had dreamed Hajj 2020, would be so contrastingly different..

India Has A Strong Case – Dealing With The Dragon

1
It sounds cliché to blame the British Raj for our present domestic and international problems. Unfortunately thanks to the British legacy, we are still...

UNWANTED – Not Just a Documentary On Rohingyas, It’s Human Apathy...

0
Rohingyas are aptly described as the most persecuted minority in the world. And not wrongly so. They have been facing pogrom for years now....

How To Get Instant Money During Coronavirus Pandemic

0
The Coronavirus pandemic is impacting the finances of countless households in America. The people who are hit the hardest are the ones who work...

Corona – Steadily Turning Into A Legal Challenge

0
It is more than four months; still, there is no cure for Corona. While in the earlier months of March and April, the cases...

“I Am Son Of Mother India” Says The Reverred Dalai Lama

0
His Holiness Dalai Lama called for “Creating a Compassionate and Peaceful World’ at the Amity Eminent Webinar Lecture organized by Amity University Gurugram.

Why Such Discrimination Towards Gulf Migrants?

1
Are there any hideous political intentions behind the discrimination shown by the Kerala government towards Gulf migrants in these COVID hit times? It would...

Redefining Education And Governance In Times Of Covid19 & Beyond

0
The power of digital learning is immense and it had infinite potential to significantly enhance both the access as well as quality and relevance of education at all levels from School to Universities

Time To Acknowledge The Sacrifices Made By Our Bravehearts

0
Time To Acknowledge Sacrifices Made By Our Bravehearts - A petition to Indian Public titled "Respect by elected representatives to martyrs of armed forces’. File by Retd Brig Sood

The Government For The People Or Is It? Doubts Galore!!

0
When Abraham Lincoln described Democracy as the Government of the People, by the People and for the People, he was quite clear that people who elect their government shall do so with utmost caution and with a conscious mind and those elected to represent shall work for the people and the elected government shall serve the people and will be in true sense be a Government for the People.

Money Making Apps – All You Need to Know About Online...

0
There are many apps where you can sign up to take online surveys. You can access these apps using your smartphone, and this means that you can earn from anywhere. Examples of such apps are; Swagbucks, Cashpirate, iPoll, and many others. The infographic from swifttechbuy is self explanatory and reveals it all.
106,022FansLike
898FollowersFollow
26,640FollowersFollow
Shubi Husain Weight Loss