Visit FScore to keep up to date with all the most exciting events in the world of Indian soccer championships. Free broadcasts of football matches, real-time statistics, all the most interesting information from the world of football in one place.
Indian Super League is the most popular soccer league in India. The first championship was held in 2014 and has been carried on an ongoing basis since then. Every year, the ISL regular season runs from October to March. Each team must play two games, home game and away game — top four teams in the tournament advance to the playoffs. Then, teams will advance to the semi-finals, determined by two games, home/away. Finally, teams must play one game in the final to earn the champions title.
The Indian Super League invests in stadium renovations and a youth player development program in India. All this is aimed at taking Indian football to the international level.
ATK Mohun Bagan vs Hyderabad: Last Matches Result
The game between the teams Mohun Bagan and Hyderabad became the 50th game in the 2021-2022 ISL Championship. Before the match, both teams were in the top 4 of the standings. It is worth noting that the teams entered the field in good shape, which was reflected in both teams’ quality of the game. The Mohun Bagan team needed a win. This would have put the team in first place in the championship ladder. But, on the other hand, a draw would have also suited the team.
But not everything is so simple. No matter how strange it may sound, Hyderabad was considered the favorite in this match. Apart from the defeat in the first game of the season, the Hyderabad team confidently won all other games thanks to the well-coordinated work in defense.
Both teams played the same 4-2-3-1 formations.
ATK Mohun Bagan FC Starting Line-up
- №1 – Goalkeeper – Amrinder Singh
- №6 – Defender – Ashutosh Mehta
- №20 – Defender – Pritam Kotal
- №4 – Defender – Tiri
- №33 – Defender – Prabir Das
- №22 – Midfielder – Deepak Tangri
- №8 – Midfielder – Carl McHugh
- №11 – Forward – Manvir Singh
- №10 – Forward – Hugo Boumous
- №17 – Forward – Liston Colaco
- №9 – Forward – David Williams
- №12 – Goalkeeper – Avilash Paul
- №2 – Defender – Sumit Rathi
- №13 – Defender – Ravi Rana
- №15 – Defender – Subhasish Bose
- №7 – Midfielder – Joni Kauko
- №16 – Midfielder – Abhishek Suryavanshi
- №24 – Midfielder – Lenny Rodrigues
- №21 – Forward – Roy Krishna
- №25 – Forward – Kiyan Giri
Head Coach – JUAN FERRANDO
Hyderabad FC Starting Line-up
- №25 – Goalkeeper – Laxmikant Kattimani
- №44 – Defender – Asish Rai
- №4 – Defender – Chinglensana Singh
- №5 – Defender – Juanan
- №31 – Defender – Akash Mishra
- №18 – Midfielder – Hitesh Sharma
- №8 – Midfielder – Joao Victor
- №27 – Midfielder – Nikhil Poojary
- №11 – Midfielder – Edu Garcia
- №9 – Midfielder – Aniket Jadhav
- №20 – Forward – Bartholomew Ogbeche
- №1 – Goalkeeper – Gurmeet Singh
- №29 – Defender – Nim Dorjee
- №33 – Defender – Pritam Singh
- №14 – Midfielder – Sahil Tavora
- №17 – Midfielder – Seityasen Singh
- №23 – Midfielder – Souvik Chakrabarti
- №7 – Forward – Joel Chianese
- №24 – Forward – Rohit Danu
- №99 – Forward – Javier Siverio
Head Coach – MANUEL MARQUEZ
Despite all predictions for Hyderabad to win, the teams played a draw and ended the match with a score of 2:2. We can say that the game was very spectacular and with entirely unexpected outcomes. In the first minute of the game, David Williams scores a goal against Hyderabad. It was Mohun Bagan’s only shot on target in the entire game. It is worth noting that this is the fastest goal in the Indian Super League throughout the championship history. The attack was carried out well, and a powerful shot left no chance for the Hyderabad goalkeeper. On 18 minutes into the game, Bartholomew Ogbeche, a player from Hyderabad, scores and equalizes the score to make it 1:1.
On 64 minutes into the game, ATK Mohun Bagan takes the lead. It’s all thanks to Asish Rai from Hyderabad, who scores in his own net. It is worth noting that ATK Mohun Bagan’s attack was quite good, and even if not for the own goal, ATKMB players had every chance to score the second goal without the help of opponents. The Hyderabad team managed to score only in the 90th minute of the game. Mohun Bagan defensive players lost Javier Siverio in the penalty box, who scored the goal.
Mohun Bagan FC
- Ball Possession – 54%.
- Goals – 2.
- Shots On Target – 1.
- Number of passes – 428.
- Passing Accuracy – 339/428 – 79%.
- Fouls – 19.
- Crosses – 12.
- Yellow Cards – 3.
- Red Cards – 0.
- Offsides – 2.
- Shots Off Target – 7.
- Touches – 596.
- Interceptions – 18.
- Corners – 4.
- Ball Possession – 46%.
- Goals – 2.
- Shots On Target – 8.
- Number of passes – 348.
- Passing Accuracy – 254/348 – 73%.
- Fouls – 14.
- Crosses – 17.
- Yellow Cards – 2.
- Red Cards – 0.
- Offsides – 0.
- Shots Off Target – 6.
- Touches – 511.
- Interceptions – 16.
- Corners – 7.
Follow for Future Indian Super League Matches
If you follow Indian Super League games or Indian football in general, then Fscore is an excellent resource for you. You can watch live soccer broadcasts with complete statistics for free with it. The most important thing is that you can do it anywhere in the country, both from mobile phones and computers. For owners of Android devices, there is a unique application. A distinctive feature of Fscore is a special function, “My Games”, which will allow you to add only the games you are interested in into your favorites. Then you can track the results of matches in one click. All tomorrow’s match football will be placed in a separate tab to make it easier for users to find exciting games. Football score in real-time will become even more accessible to you only with Fscore.
- Indian Filmmakers Show Keen Interest In Filming Opportunities In Russia
- The Gagging Game – A Beleaguered Ladakh
- Russian Film Industry Makes It’s Mark At SCO Film Festival in India
- The Crumbling State Of Denial
- Spying On Your Competitors And Ad Copies Has Never Been This Easier
- Geopolitical Prostituting