Certified Scrum Master is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance (SA). It’s assumed as the top-class priority among all other Scrum Certifications worldwide. Certified Scrum Master CSM course grants a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management and will prepare you to become a certified Scrum Master.
Why do you have to choose the CSM course?
CSM course entails Scrum, an Agile framework that has been gaining force in creating innovation and improving productivity across organizations. A high-performing Scrum team always contributes to the accomplishment of an Agile project, and the Scrum ace is the main individual responsible for undertaking the project in the right direction.
The Certified Scrum Master course boosts your confidence in executing the Scrum framework adequately in organizations. The reason behind that:
- 85% of the worlds’ complex IT projects are done using Scrum
- 80% of Scrum professionals prefer CSM certificate
- 70% of professionals reported an improvement in their quality of work-life with Scrum.
Prerequisites of CSM course
Generally, there are no set eligibility criteria for attending this CSM course. However, it can be taken by freshers or professionals who want to:
- Move further their career in project management
- Deeping their understanding of Scrum
To attain such a level of proficiency, get CSM training from the experienced CSTs in such a way that is suitable for both novice and experienced professionals. In any case, it’s suggested that you have basic information about Scrum in a certifiable setting in order to take full advantage of preparation.
Who should take the CSM course?
Anybody new to the Agile method of work will observe value from the ideas covered in the CSM course. Usually, Scrum is applicable to all industries and potentially cross-functional teams. So, marketers, data scientists, HR representatives, and various other professionals seeking a superior method to solve complicated issues are urged to join in.
In a nutshell, some more popular professionals should take the CSM course.
Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, New Scum Members, etc.
Objectives of the CSM course
The main objectives of the CSM course include:
- Scrum values, Core Scrum value roles
- Every implementation of Scrum is different
- Scrum Alliance Scrum Foundations Learning Objectives
- Agile Manifesto, four values, and twelve principles
- Teams and organizations apply Scrum within their context, but the fundamental framework always remains the same
Key Features of CMS course
- Two days of classroom training and certification
- Practical knowledge with Role plays, Case studies, and simulations
- Preparing by experienced Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance exam fee included
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- 2 years membership with Scrum Alliance
- Free access to several resources for ceaseless learning
Steps to become a Certified Scrum Master
Do you want to become a certified scrum master? You have to follow these steps:
1. Enroll for CSM Course
Follow an easy and hassle-free approach to register on a global REA of Scrum alliance.
2. Attend CSM Course
Require the 2-day CSM course and get instructed by Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs).
3. Login with provided credentials
Scrum Alliance (SA) will send you a connection to make login credentials on effective completion of the course.
4. Create your own credentials
Click on the link got from Scrum Alliance and make your own login credentials.
5. Take the online exam
Take the 1-hour online CSM test, which comprises 50 MCQs, by using those credentials.
6. Clear the exam
Score a minimum of 74% to pass the CSM test after completing the course.
7. Receive license agreement
When the test is cleared, you will be mentioned to acknowledge a license agreement.
8. Enjoy-2-year membership
After accepting it, you will get CSM designation & a 2-year membership from Scrum Alliance.
9. Renew certification
You have to renew the accreditation once every two years.
Now be a leader in your Scrum Team with CSM certification…!
Get to know the privileges of the CSM course
The Certified Scrum Master course is very beneficial for organizations as well as for individuals.
In recent times, various IT and non-IT industries have hired candidates having know-how about the Scrum framework. A Certified Scrum Master can upscale an organization in the accompanying ways.
- Guide team members through the product development
- Help the team deliver quality products
- Take part in the team activities easily and furthermore figure out how to own a task
- Resolve the hindrances and upgrade the team’s coordination
- Go about a change specialist and empower a culture wherein teams can prosper
- Become a servant leader from Scrum teams that are engaged with growing high-end products
Scrum framework believes in ‘self-organization.’ Making a career in Scrum as a Scrum Master will help an individual in order to;
- Gain a high-degree proficiency in executing Scrum
- Contribute in creating a healthy work environment
- Earn the skills that make an individual immune to internal and external distractions
- Become self-motivated to raise the performance of the team
- Get more job opportunities in IT as well as non-IT organizations with a handsome salary package
Who uses Scrum?
There are so many international brands and companies who use Scrum, i.e.
- SAP Labs
- Robert Bosch
Some Golden Opportunities
As a Certified Scrum Master, you have the opportunity to;
- Exhibit your knowledge through the highest quality level of agile certification.
- Guide your team to successfully use Scrum and comprehend the reason why Scrum values are so significant.
- Increase career potential and grow your professional community.
- Improve leadership skills and influence organizational change.
Track the Career Path for Scrum Master
Scrum Master is a role. The title could be Team Coach, Coach, Program Manager, etc. The next role is Enterprise Coach. The specific title depends on the organization. The enthusiastic Scrum Master ends up being an independent consultant running a One-Person Company (OPC).
- Stay Safe, Drive Smart: Tips For Avoiding And Handling Road Disruptions
- 15th Congress of International Association of Teachers of Russian Language & Literature held at St. Petersburg
- Top 7 Tips To Follow For Safe Driving
- 5 Essential HRM Practices Every Company Should Implement
- Foster Research for Development & Tech Innovations For Accelerated Green Economic Resurgence
- Myths About Sex Addiction You Need To Know